Learn How to Help Animals

Friday, June 11, 2021

I'm Lisztomaniac

I'm 2 hours away to my 2nd round of job interview, I'm a jittery-nervous wreck! I tried to calm down with some coffee, bad idea! Now I'm all pump-up with no where to let off some steam. 

While waiting for the interview to happen, I have some copywriting to work on my I'm having a writer's block. Things I've came up with are either too cheesy it boring. SEND HELP. 

Decided to turn to my ever so loyal friend, Spotify. I never realized this but singing out loud --helps! I don't exactly sound the best but...I don't care! (I feel bad for my handsome neighbor on the next wall) hahahaha! I'm so nervous, all my energy causing me to feel light-headed almost. 

Currently listening to Time After Time by INOJ on repeat! I really like all versions of this song. Even the remixed ones. Ask me about it, I have a list! haha! This is also one of the few songs I can ace with my croack voice! lol! 

If you're lost 
You can look 
Then you will find me 
Time after Time 

If you fall
I will catch you 
I will be waiting 
Time after Time 

I was just reading through my past posts -- IKR! How self absorb can I be?! And I realized that most of them are musically inspired. My life seem to revolve around music. It's like music gets me, music has became an essential to my life. 

Does anyone remember Fall Out Boys? I was never a fan of them but I do have an obsession for some of their songs. Like Young Volcanoes. One of the few that made it to my playlist, until today - I'm still madly in love with it. I find it's lyrics very inspiring and kick-assy. hahah! Watch the music video and tell me otherwise! 


Even when I go for grocery runs, I like to zone out with music. Heck, I even have my headphones on when getting my hair done. I've always wanted to work with music festival organizers but nothing was suitable (or paid well! HAHAH!) So I settled for a well-paid job and using that money to pay for festivals. Genius, no? =P 

Last but not least, here is another song that I fell in love with when I still a freshman in college. Enjoy. 
Signing off now, my anxiety has cleared a little now. 

Also this is my attempt to do work with HTML coding to paste this playlist here, can't believe I still got it! :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment