Learn How to Help Animals

Friday, June 11, 2021

Musings and Such

My heart skips a beat
My tummy flutters 
My mind is wide awake 
Wide awake for the night
Swimming deep in my thoughts
My thoughts about you 

I need you to see
To see that you are the reason 
The reason I started writing musings
Musings to the universe 
All I do is count the days 
The days till I hear from you again
Regardless the distance and time
I'll be waiting 
Remembering spoken words and favourite moments 
With hope that I'll miss you a little less today 
But I don't, I don't
I miss you a little more each day 

I'm not sure what feeling is this
But I'm glad I met you 
I don't know who you are
But maybe in another life
We could fall in love and have it all. 


Love is like friendship on fire. 




No comments:

Post a Comment