Learn How to Help Animals

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Stickwitu



I read your mail
Part of me broke when I got to that part 
In reality, I have no right to feel this way 
Distance and time is a big hurdle 
I should not be feeling this way 
I felt choked up with emotions
What is this I'm feeling 

I should stop feeling so gullible 
I should not focus on things beyond my reach 
I'm not sure if I should continue to play pretend
When we both know the impossibilities are endless

I wish I could speak to you 
But I can't 
As hard as it is for me to say this 
I think I'm heartbroken
Because I've invested feelings on you


This is my letter to you, 

You should know by now, despite the oceans and mountains between us, I'm crushing hard on you. I know there is no way we could take this further. It's unfair for me to prevent you from pursuing any form of relationship. I really wish you would meet someone right for you someday. 

We're just hopeless romantics stuck in the moment. We've had our fair share of getting to know each other and I wish I could continue to do so. Perhaps in another world, in another dimension, we could've been lovers and we could exchange love note like normal people do. 

I've expected as much since we're separated by obstacles of the universe. I've got no one to blame but myself for letting myself fall too hard too soon. As much as it hurts me to say this, I'll settle as your friend. 

p.s.: You may not hear from me for a while, I just need some time to nurse my broken heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment