Learn How to Help Animals

Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Greatest

Tonight's one of those nights where I feel inspired to write. 
Today, I've decided to update my blog, I changed my page banner. It's simply but it took some effort.

While writing, I'm actually having The Greatest Showman playing in the background. Is it weird that I'm so obsessed with this show? This is probably my 5th time watching this in a span of 2 weeks. I'm just so in love with the songs and how motivated I feel after watching it. 

I noticed my blog is filled with alot of emotions. Mostly sadness but always about my emotions. As I've told someone this once, my life revolves heavily around music and every song I play reminds me of an emotion, be it sadness, happiness, anxiousness, excitements... I guess in some ways, this movie The Greatest Showman played it's part. 

______________________________________

What is it like loving someone from afar? 
What is it like dreaming of a future with someone out of your reach? 
You said you're rather be hurt than to be the one to hurt
By saying that you made me cry happy tears
It's been a while since I've met someone like you 
If Aladdin had granted me 3 wishes
I would be selfish and wished to be near you 
Or better yet 
I wished we had met in different circumstances
But I guess, I would settle for what we have now 
I'm glad I found you 

_______________edit______________________

We agreed to stay as friend
Good friends 
I always want you to play a role in my world
Whether as friends or lovers 
The situation we are in is fucked up 
Wish we could fake it till we make it 
We would pretend that our fears are irrelevant
But there is no assurance that we could hold on forever
Let's not make empty promises
Let's make promises we could keep 
I promise to be there when a girl breaks your heart 
Always. 

As JP would say
I know, you know, we know we weren't meant for each other and it's fine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment