Learn How to Help Animals

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

You don't deserve a paragraph, you deserve a thousand books written about how amazing you are.

The dynamics of our relationship has changed
Our summer days are slowly evolving to winter 
I don't feel the same but I like how I'm becoming around you 
Our love for each other may be missing it's honeymoon phase
But it's okay, I think we've grown so much since you hade me at hello 

I won't lie, I wouldn't have noticed you if you were a stranger on the street
Because you're far from my type
I'm glad we met in the most unconventional way 
Because I wouldn't have knows about your whirlwind of a past 
An amazing academic track record
How you carry yourself as a person 
How well you're able to charm your way to my heart 
And they way you build your life in the city 

Despite the distance and time
We made it work, 
I enjoyed staying late (I already do anyway!) just to talk
We shared secrets, we share love 
We're so different that I think we compliment each other
Whatever the circumstances 
I'd gladly settle for a best friend for life

No comments:

Post a Comment