Learn How to Help Animals

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Patahkan Hatiku

 As I started on my 8th book with my trusty Kobo, Atonement - it's called. The introduction to this book is somewhat heavy. It took me a while to adjust to Ian McEwan's style of writing. As I progress along, I quite enjoy it. 

A friend told me that this book was made into a movie. How did I not know about this? Apparently most of the book I've read has been turned into a mini series or a movie. Geez. Talk about being non-mainstream. Once I'm done with this book, I'm ready to watch the movie, we'll see who did it better! Although based on the reviews on Goodreads, the book is definitely better (obviously!) 

As I take a break from the book, I decided to jot my thoughts of the week. I have officially started my vacation days and in approximately 2 weeks, I'll be working with a new company :) I. CAN'T. WAIT. 

It's been a lethargic week for me, Aunt Flo is visiting. She visits at odd time, when I'm standing or working out - that's when she decides to join me. Why won't she visit when I'm seated? I've decided to go for a quick run this evening, to get her flowing. Damn gravity. 

My appetite has been wonky for the past weeks, I've been craving food and at the same time sticking strictly to my salad diet. Which means on cheat days, I go all out and I end up regretting my actions and we all know what happens when I regret eating certain things. I purge. I purge hard. I guess, this is one of the factor that has greatly affected my cycle as well. 

During my last medical check-up, I found out that I dropped nearly 20kg, this is not normal. Is it? I'm not sure when I started losing weight because I've been trying to lose SOME weight prior to the pandemic but to no avail. I guess 2 years of being stuck at home, really takes it out of you. 

I don't have a good relationship with my father, mainly because he lost my respect the moment he broke the family. Whenever he wants to know more about my life, I'm very reluctant to share but I share it out of respect. It breaks me whenever I ignore him but when I do respond, I get annoyed. I'm basically on the fence in this relationship. It breaks me but also makes me angry. Sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment