Learn How to Help Animals

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gotta Lover

MY NETFLIX ACCOUNT IS BACK IN BIZNESS, BEETCHES!

I finally have a reason to be a couch potato on weekends :) 
Just a few nights ago, I was watching this movie starring Ryan Phillipe called Straight A's. 

And I came across a cover version of Joe Purdy's Gotta Lover. Take a listen to it, it's so amazing, Megan Chesnut (The cover singer) should TOTALLY make a full cover of it. YOUR FANS NEEDS TO HEAR IT! Joe Purdy's version's good too but not as good as Megan's :D



I'm not a movie buff but I do love watching old movies - out-of-the-theaters-movies. So, don't go judging me when I find it difficult to adjust my schedule to suit "show times" 
For some reason, watching a movie snuggled up in bed, with nothing but your underwear & oversized-tshirt and a bag of chips in your hand makes everything so perfect. 

Perhaps this is a reason why I dislike taking orders from people. I work in my own game and in my own way, this is such a bad way to describe myself. I'm a team player when I want to be, just as long as you do not treat me like one of your peasants - That's not cool and that ain't right. 

There are millions and millions of people out there with a Spotify account but how many of them actually owns a Premium account? If you're on premium, you'll have the privilege to enjoy specially curated playlist by Spotify themselves and I'm personally in love with my weekly Discover Weekly playlist. Every song in my weekly list are saved, added and loved! 

Thank you Spotify. You never fail to make my week! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment