Learn How to Help Animals

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Start of the Beginning

I've been gone for a while
Did you miss me
It's been years since we last cross path
Have you been well?

What does it mean when you lose interest in a certain something and you feel lost about what to do next? After returning from my week long break in beautiful London town. Oh, how I miss sleeping-in every morning, sipping on English Tea and taking random photos of the town. Such beauty, she is. I wish I could stay forever.

I returned to work the following day, feeling lost, the exhaustion of having to succumb to the norm of being up and early for work (I'm SO not a morning person), the working-late for workloads that never ends. This job has it's ups and downs, perhaps a Love-Hate relationship? There was not a tad bit of excitement flowing in me.

What is wrong with me?

Perhaps I just miss being away from work or perhaps I'm missing the spark (already?)!

After much thought, here's when I decide that I should take control of my life. To weed out all frustration and dissatisfaction that I'm having or facing with myself.

For starters, I'll start looking forward to gym days where I get to have me-time for a couple of hours after a long day, to start painting, writing/blogging and updating my DA (DeviantArt) site. To simply be inspired once more.

I hope this isn't just a phase, where I kick-start all the above mentioned and neglect them after a while.

This Spring, I received a Microsoft Surface 3 as a gift. This gift came at the right time, thus, marks the start of my new beginning. Thank you, Mister for the surprise :)




No comments:

Post a Comment