Learn How to Help Animals

Friday, October 18, 2013

A sprinkle of Skyfall

I came across an article on The Star this morning, it was report on a video portraying how the Municipal Council in Malaysia handled the stray animals (Dogs especially) in the country.

It saddens me to know that people would do whatever it takes to eliminate these stray dogs the cruel/inhumane way. I'm a religious follower to these NGO pages on Facebook, I like to be kept updated on what has and hasn't the government done to rescue/not kill or torture these strays to death. This was what I came across, it breaks my heart to read of such...


(Click on image to view full post) 

I feel helpless when I can't do anything to make a change, at this point of time - the least I could do is to write about it. It may not be much but I would like to think that this is more than simply sharing a post via Facebook.

I'll keep this space posted should there be further initiatives done.

IF you would like to be kept posted on the strays across Malaysia, you may check out the links below (They're all directed to their Facebook site): -

- Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better
- Malaysia Independent
- Furry Friends Farm
- Lost Animal Souls Shelter
- Paws Mission

I shall end this post with a song,

No comments:

Post a Comment