Learn How to Help Animals

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bend & Break

Sometimes you fall, 
Sometimes you cry, 
Sometimes you smile, 
Sometimes you laugh, 
These feelings, so much feelings, 
They cause me to tremble inside, 
Emotions that stirs by the day, 
Weather changes by my mood,

What am I to you, 
Your choice of words crushes me, 
Your choice of words bejewels my heart, 
I'm somewhat a lovesick lullaby to you, 

These feelings, so much feelings, 
You turn my life into dark movie about a girl in love,
Do not lead me on, 
Dandelions blooms in the snow and throughout summer, 

You're like my rock,
The midnight oil shall lead the way, 
Because you're my perfect escape,
You're someone I rely on, 
Someone real, 
Someone I know, 
Someone I love.
I love you. 
 
Don't break me, break me...
Because you're my epitome of happiness. Just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment