Learn How to Help Animals

Monday, July 12, 2021

What is Love?

It's a painful truth that the impossibilities are upon us
The innocent truth you told me was like a dagger to my heart
I wonder if you even noticed the pain I'm suffering 

How long do you think we could play pretend? 
How long do you think we could carry on this way? 
I'm tired of loving and hurting at the same time
I love you so much that it's hurting me 

I think I'm slowly losing myself in you
My love for you is growing stronger everyday  
Will we eventually collide and live happily? 
Will we face reality or escape it? 

I don't wanna go, I think I'll make it worse
Because everywhere I go, it leads me back to you 
I want to stay but I think I'll be hurting me  
Everything I know brings me back to us
Are being each other's worse enemy? 
How long do you think we can hold on? 

It's painful 
It's painful 
Seeing the one you love with another
It's okay
It's okay 
Because when you love someone, 
You have to let them go 
If they return, they were always yours
Should I 
Should I let go? 





Because I don't think I can...
It hurts so much to hold on...
But it will hurt even more if I let go...


No comments:

Post a Comment