Learn How to Help Animals

Monday, September 4, 2017

Look What You Made Me Do

Has anyone heard Taylor Swift's latest track: "Look What You Made Me Do"? 
I'm personally not her biggest fan but I must say, her lyrics to this song is BAD-ASS.



Bang, Bang, You're Dead! 


I'm currently having this song on repeat because decoding it is fun!
I reckon it's written based on her drama with Kanye West & all haters surrounding her daily drama. Nevertheless, the lyrics are worth the listen.

I'm a person that appreciates good lyrics and this song is IT. 
Plus, this bomb-ass song is motivating AF, it kinds gives me the vibe that you have it all - now it's time to kick ass and let no one bring you down. (in her case, burn some cash, rob a bank and never get caught!) lol.





"I don't trust nobody and nobody trust me, I'll be the actress staring in your bad dreams"

Side note, Katy Perry too had her new single "Swish Swish" out the same week (or so), I hated it. It was annoying and messy. I couldn't decide which and what was the song about.

Now, back to Taylor Swift - she reminds me alot of Bella Thorne only less obnoxious and classier (in some ways) try checking them out on Instagram, you'll know what I mean.



HOW BOU' DAT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment