Learn How to Help Animals

Monday, May 6, 2024

The One I Love Truly (circa 2015)

It was a perfect evening
And the eve of my birthday
You picked me up in your white CRV
Your warm and friendly embrace welcomes the start of our friendship
Little did we know, cupid already had plans for us that night :)

I'll always remember our first kiss
I'll always remember how you couldn't get your hands off me
I never kiss on first dates,
I'll always remember how I kept telling myself that I won't be seeing you for the next decade,
So, wth! Kiss him anyway!

The next morning was a reality check.
I couldn't stop thinking about you
Yet the voice in my head tells me otherwise
The voice stayed until you dropped me a text, one thing led to another - we were out on a date for my birthday :)

That was by-far, my favourite weekend.
I wanted to kiss you again
I wanted to hold your hand again
I was shy to initiate since I had no alcohol influence (yet)
But you did in the end, without any help from me!

Remember when we lost our way in the car park?
I remember I struggled not to sweat (HAHAH!) and to play it cool
But GAWD DAMN Those carpark lifts were hella stuffy!
Remember when I didn't want to go home on my birthday?
Remember when you finally told me about your family background?
I remember them all. Every single bit of it.

The night my dad grounded me
Was the night I called to cry a river because I won't be able to see you before you leave
I knew right there and then that I was slowly falling in love with you
You're my perfect escape
My happy pill
My comfort zone
My favourite pillow talk


My first impression(s) of you:
1) Cute
2) Good thing he's taller than me
3) THAT dimple tho'
4) He's got game
5) Nice guy
6) He'll make a good friend


No comments:

Post a Comment